As the absolute most micro of micro influencers, I rarely get requests for specific blog post ideas. So when I do, I drop everything and wrap my whole life around it, lol.
I’ve had a couple of different people ask me for wedding guest dress ideas this season, and who am I to turn down the opportunity to dress a friend??
So today, I am sharing 15 wedding guest dress ideas. Most of these are very summery, but there are a couple in there that would be cute for a fall wedding too. I tried to share a wide range of styles and prices, so hopefully there’s something for everyone here!
- Abercrombie Drama Ruffle Dress: I love a bold ruffle moment, sue me. This dress is so gorgeous in the orange print color (with a spray tan for me of course), but I also think the black is stunning and would be beautiful for a September or October wedding.
- Abercrombie Boatneck Side Cutout Midi Dress: This dress is understated but flirty and has that classic neckline that’s truly flattering on everyone. I love the light pink.
- Reformation Juliette Dress: Reformation just does dresses better than anyone (I think they know; hence the price point). The emerald color of this dress is breathtaking, and I love the slit on the skirt, as if they knew dropping it low on the dance floor was nonnegotiable?
- Reformation Butterfly Dress: This dress is so gorgeous and romantic–it’s been on my “want” list for years. I love the Marie Antoinette print for a summer wedding.
- Reformation Twilight Dress: Okay, just one more from Reformation. I love this style because the straps are adjustable, making it easy to ensure a perfect fit. The Verde print is just so dreamy, I can’t.
- Lulus All Mine Floral Print High-Low Wrap Dress: I love the navy print of this one because it’s so versatile: you could wear this in the summer, fall, or really any month of the year. I think the wrap detail is so sexy. Also love the price on this one.
- Lulus In Love Forever Floral Gown: I couldn’t love this lavender color more–it just feels so summery and festive to me. The strappy back detail makes this one stand out for me too. Also it’s on sale right now!!
- ASTR Primrose Dress: UGH. This dress is feminine and breezy, and I just love the cutout on the waistline. Definitely a “steal the show but not too much” vibe.
- Elliatt Cassini Dress: Talk about stealing the show–geez! This blue dress is giving me Blake Lively in every way. Nude heels and a breezy up do? Please.
- Zara Draped Midi Dress: I like to have a Barbie moment at least once a year. The ruched detailing on this dress is stunning, and the pink color is SO fun for summer.
- Zara Satin Effect Cut Out Dress: This dress is simple and beautiful, perfect for a backyard wedding or a rehearsal dinner. The print is so festive. I also noticed this comes in black which would be beautiful later in the year.
- Zara Embroidered Midi Dress: This one is fun because it’s a more conservative cut in a very loud color. I have been loving the flared sleeve trend this year so much.
- Zara Long Print Dress: This cute dress reminds me of a dress one of my best friends wore to prom in high school. She was always way ahead of everyone else–so while the rest of us showed up in roughly the same version of a sequin dress from Winsor, she found this gorgeous yellow floral silk halter situation. I love that the halter cut is having a moment this year.
- Zara Long Print Dress: This long sleeve dress is beautiful for cooler temps, and that ruffled slit is so romantic and perfect for a night of dancing.
- Zara Print Dress with Knot: I like this one a lot for a more casual wedding. I saw it in person the other day, and it’s really beautiful.
I know this list ended up being very Zara-heavy, but you just can’t beat the innovative styles and affordable pricing, what can I say?